The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index The Internet biggest scam ever - E65

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Website
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index -> "News" regards E65
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ads






Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Ads

Back to top
american-e65-scammed
Site Admin


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Posts: 47
Location: USA

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Wrong figures by Bruce Reply with quote

Garlin,
I am right and by recalling an E65 Endowment65 update emailed by scammer MIKE POULOS, he wrote that the figure of members reached was 80,000. To the best of my knowledge, enrollment of new E65 Endowment65 members finished during 2003.

Scammer JEFF GORDON said in the latest E65 Endowment65 update that the database is backed up.




batam wrote:
You are wrong (again) in December 2003 there were 92.000 members and that number just got bigger and bigger during 2004. Honnestly I cant remeber the exact number but it was above 100.000 members, and I even believe it was above 110.000 members.

Either way it does not explain that a huge setup like E65 have ONE person who stands for the servers, exchange environment, database and IT security. If I was still in that database I wouldnt feel secure at al - just saying.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 145
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Wrong figures by Bruce Reply with quote

american-e65-scammed wrote:
Garlin,
I am right and by recalling an E65 Endowment65 update emailed by scammer MIKE POULOS, he wrote that the figure of members reached was 80,000. To the best of my knowledge, enrollment of new E65 Endowment65 members finished during 2003.

Scammer JEFF GORDON said in the latest E65 Endowment65 update that the database is backed up.




batam wrote:
You are wrong (again) in December 2003 there were 92.000 members and that number just got bigger and bigger during 2004. Honnestly I cant remeber the exact number but it was above 100.000 members, and I even believe it was above 110.000 members.

Either way it does not explain that a huge setup like E65 have ONE person who stands for the servers, exchange environment, database and IT security. If I was still in that database I wouldnt feel secure at al - just saying.


Off course you know better than me Rolling Eyes I mean I was there and you were not.

In October 2003 when the database was rebuilded, mainly because that way too many members (most from Finland) was way to stupid to fill in a form. Just as an ex. State: EU - Country: FINLAND. There are no states in Finland, and it made the transcript of the database look awful.

So in October 2003 where all the work with Bank Bali and the green debit cards was about to be send out, there Mike Poulos had 92.000 unique members and increased big time when the other scam ComShares was launched.

It will suit you a lot, if you type what you know and not what you think you know.

May I remind you, I was there, I did work with the data. I did save the database when Mike fucked up his computer (happened often)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
american-e65-scammed
Site Admin


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Posts: 47
Location: USA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Wrong figures by Bruce Reply with quote

I type what I know as that was written by scammer MIKE POULOS and he then said the figure of confirmed E65 Endowment65 members were 80,000 although more than that applied (the figures you mention) but never submitted all the mandatory stuff: copy of ID, forms, and OF COURSE payment of the FEES.

After the CA stage (2010) there are around 10,000 members in the E65 Endowment65. For the CA stage we had to sign the Non-Disclosure and submit payment of the FEES to E-FORCE SERVICES, the phantom company of scammer HANSEL KAO in 152 Beach Road, Singapore.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bruce



Joined: 01 Sep 2015
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Wrong figures by Bruce Reply with quote

american-e65-scammed wrote:
I type what I know as that was written by scammer MIKE POULOS and he then said the figure of confirmed E65 Endowment65 members were 80,000 although more than that applied (the figures you mention) but never submitted all the mandatory stuff: copy of ID, forms, and OF COURSE payment of the FEES.

After the CA stage (2010) there are around 10,000 members in the E65 Endowment65. For the CA stage we had to sign the Non-Disclosure and submit payment of the FEES to E-FORCE SERVICES, the phantom company of scammer HANSEL KAO in 152 Beach Road, Singapore.


That is accurate.

But, Jeff sent the latest updates to all 80,000 members not the 10,000 with CA. That is why Jeff says he is working to change database etc etc. Many members without CA want to update their address and Jeff aka VSB Checker is accomodating their email one by one.

That is why updating address can and would took probably another year as everyday new emails arrive to Jeff.

Which begs the question : what did the "audit" even do???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
scandoz



Joined: 16 Oct 2013
Posts: 56

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would speculate that there would be very few of 80,000 who have the same email address as up to 17 years ago,possibly not even 6 years ago with the 10,000
That said you would think there would only be in the hundreds that need to find records
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
market



Joined: 06 Apr 2011
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scandoz wrote:
I would speculate that there would be very few of 80,000 who have the same email address as up to 17 years ago,possibly not even 6 years ago with the 10,000
That said you would think there would only be in the hundreds that need to find records



There is not more than about 2500 persons (maximum) left.

The rest just gave up or were not following the whole thing anymore.

Cheers,
market
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bruce



Joined: 01 Sep 2015
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

market wrote:
scandoz wrote:
I would speculate that there would be very few of 80,000 who have the same email address as up to 17 years ago,possibly not even 6 years ago with the 10,000
That said you would think there would only be in the hundreds that need to find records



There is not more than about 2500 persons (maximum) left.

The rest just gave up or were not following the whole thing anymore.

Cheers,
market


Where did you get the 2500 number from ? Your own guessing ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
market



Joined: 06 Apr 2011
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce wrote:
market wrote:
scandoz wrote:
I would speculate that there would be very few of 80,000 who have the same email address as up to 17 years ago,possibly not even 6 years ago with the 10,000
That said you would think there would only be in the hundreds that need to find records



There is not more than about 2500 persons (maximum) left.

The rest just gave up or were not following the whole thing anymore.

Cheers,
market


Where did you get the 2500 number from ? Your own guessing ?



It was said already a few years ago by a trusted source ( I will not say the name).


Cheers,
market
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 145
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

market wrote:
Bruce wrote:
market wrote:
scandoz wrote:
I would speculate that there would be very few of 80,000 who have the same email address as up to 17 years ago,possibly not even 6 years ago with the 10,000
That said you would think there would only be in the hundreds that need to find records



There is not more than about 2500 persons (maximum) left.

The rest just gave up or were not following the whole thing anymore.

Cheers,
market


Where did you get the 2500 number from ? Your own guessing ?



It was said already a few years ago by a trusted source ( I will not say the name).


Cheers,
market


A trusted source Very Happy that is a good one, so long time between great jokes Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reacher



Joined: 10 Dec 2013
Posts: 34
Location: Malaysia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trusted source says work on database will take until next year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 145
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reacher wrote:
Trusted source says work on database will take until next year.



Hehe trusted source says all are fucked and no money will ever be paid out Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bruce



Joined: 01 Sep 2015
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reacher wrote:
Trusted source says work on database will take until next year.


Just in time Mike needs money !

I can already see it. "Every member must pay for a new Confidentiality Agreement or be removed from the program"

I am guessing $250 per member
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
12345



Joined: 20 Sep 2011
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's unlikely that would work now. Mike has already told people not to expect
to pay more money, but alot of water has gone under the bridge in the last
few years.

It's possible a handful might still pay, but it would bring whatever numbers
there are left - right down to nearly none. Which could be exactly what he
wants anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bruce



Joined: 01 Sep 2015
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike is GONE.

E65 is DEAD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 145
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce wrote:
Mike is GONE.

E65 is DEAD.


E65 has been DEAD since, hmmmmm since 1999 as it was a scam from day one!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index -> "News" regards E65 All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Abuse - Report Abuse - TOS & Privacy.
Powered by forumup.dk free forum, create your free forum! Created by Hyarbor & Qooqoa

Page generation time: 0.291