The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index The Internet biggest scam ever - E65

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

jeff's latest bullshit update
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index -> "News" regards E65
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ads






Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:29 am    Post subject: Ads

Back to top
Bruce



Joined: 01 Sep 2015
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:20 am    Post subject: jeff's latest bullshit update Reply with quote

Virtualsafebox Article - 39

Problems found in Databases - Progress Continues

5th Update from VSB Searcher

At one point it looked to me like we'd be done by now. Then I found some unexpected problems in the records. It's taken me till now just to figure out and fully understand those problems, their implications, and what it would take to fix them. Some portion of that will have to be dealt with later by the teams that will handle payout -- it's beyond my capability to fix directly -- but I now understand the situation well enough to be able to tell someone what's involved and what they'll need to do.

The problems are not necessarily anyone's fault; they're the unintended consequences of actions taken by the Team while they were in charge. Maybe if they'd kept me (Webmaster) involved during that time things would've turned out differently, I don't know. Regardless, here we are now. Progress continues. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

VSB Searcher
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 139
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: jeff's latest bullshit update Reply with quote

Bruce wrote:
Virtualsafebox Article - 39

Problems found in Databases - Progress Continues

5th Update from VSB Searcher

At one point it looked to me like we'd be done by now. Then I found some unexpected problems in the records. It's taken me till now just to figure out and fully understand those problems, their implications, and what it would take to fix them. Some portion of that will have to be dealt with later by the teams that will handle payout -- it's beyond my capability to fix directly -- but I now understand the situation well enough to be able to tell someone what's involved and what they'll need to do.

The problems are not necessarily anyone's fault; they're the unintended consequences of actions taken by the Team while they were in charge. Maybe if they'd kept me (Webmaster) involved during that time things would've turned out differently, I don't know. Regardless, here we are now. Progress continues. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

VSB Searcher


I believe way back in 1966 The Four Tops released a song called "Its the same old song"

Dont know why that came to me after reading the post Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
american-e65-scammed
Site Admin


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Posts: 40
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: jeff's latest bullshit update Reply with quote

Scammer JEFF GORDON doesn´t speak as a professional programmer!! Can be considered believable that he found "unexpected problems" at this stage??


Again, more excuses for puting off the E65 Endowment65 defining period.... scammer MIKE POULOS remains silent in the meanwhile...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scandoz



Joined: 16 Oct 2013
Posts: 55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hej Martin

Any idea what is going on with our never ending saga

Cheers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
martin_argentina
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Apr 2011
Posts: 48
Location: Argentina

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:13 am    Post subject: I emailed Jeff Reply with quote

scandoz wrote:
Hej Martin

Any idea what is going on with our never ending saga

Cheers

Hello scandoz,

I emailed Jeff and was very strong against the last e65 update and I asked a technical explanation of the alleged problems with the database. I also said that Mike should speak to the e65 membership.

As of now, no response
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 139
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: I emailed Jeff Reply with quote

martin_argentina wrote:
scandoz wrote:
Hej Martin

Any idea what is going on with our never ending saga

Cheers

Hello scandoz,

I emailed Jeff and was very strong against the last e65 update and I asked a technical explanation of the alleged problems with the database. I also said that Mike should speak to the e65 membership.

As of now, no response


Remember mate - Jeff Gordon only do what Mike Poulos tells him to do and off course pay him to do Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scandoz



Joined: 16 Oct 2013
Posts: 55

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Martin

Cheers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
martin_argentina
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Apr 2011
Posts: 48
Location: Argentina

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:24 pm    Post subject: Jeff responded Reply with quote

Jeff responded to me regarding a technical explanation and here I copy it:

Hi, Martin --
I gave as much of a technical explanation as I feel is right to give at this
point. I _will_ go into more detail, after we get everyone into the website.
There are still a few hundred who can't get in -- requests keep arriving,
though more slowly now. The best that can be done is to leave me in peace to do the work.

-- Jeff --
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bruce



Joined: 01 Sep 2015
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff responded Reply with quote

martin_argentina wrote:
Jeff responded to me regarding a technical explanation and here I copy it:

Hi, Martin --
I gave as much of a technical explanation as I feel is right to give at this
point. I _will_ go into more detail, after we get everyone into the website.
There are still a few hundred who can't get in -- requests keep arriving,
though more slowly now. The best that can be done is to leave me in peace to do the work.

-- Jeff --


Hahahaha

This will take 2 or 3 years

And then more issues will come up

They are making things up as they go along
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 139
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Jeff responded Reply with quote

Bruce wrote:
martin_argentina wrote:
Jeff responded to me regarding a technical explanation and here I copy it:

Hi, Martin --
I gave as much of a technical explanation as I feel is right to give at this
point. I _will_ go into more detail, after we get everyone into the website.
There are still a few hundred who can't get in -- requests keep arriving,
though more slowly now. The best that can be done is to leave me in peace to do the work.

-- Jeff --


Hahahaha

This will take 2 or 3 years

And then more issues will come up

They are making things up as they go along



Very Happy Bruce, you have no idea on just how close you are to the truth!

Many times way back in 2003 and 2004, and specially after lots of good red wine, Mike Poulos came up with the so called updates.

Also remember, that Jeff Gordon do not do a [CENSORED] without payment from Mike Poulos, that includes small cute emails to Martin.

If Martin tells Jeff to come up with a professional IT answer, then Martin will have the "door" to Jeff as closed as the "door" to Mike is, as both Mike and Jeff cant handle reality and facts.

The "work" on the database takes no more than a week - unless the database is totally fucked up (again) and has to be rebuilded from several old back ups?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
american-e65-scammed
Site Admin


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Posts: 40
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeff responded Reply with quote

Simple: it is a delay tactic

Scammer JEFF GORDON has "responses" written in advance that scammer MIKE POULOS "approves"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yeeyuket



Joined: 19 Apr 2013
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Hundred of those can't get in Reply with quote

This is the same old stories with all the updates.

They are always those who can't get in for various reasons.

Is the a light at the end of tunnel?

Why drag all members with those that made mistakes and can't get in? How long we have to wait?

Common sense: Excuses and unfair tactics with other motives.


Last edited by yeeyuket on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scandoz



Joined: 16 Oct 2013
Posts: 55

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes agreed

I personally would like to see the end of this once and for all.Its dead and suddenly its back to life again
Chance of ever seeing anything from this is next to zero given what weve all been through yet it just goes on and on

Its like an addiction that cannot be gotten rid of
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 139
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scandoz wrote:
Yes agreed

I personally would like to see the end of this once and for all.Its dead and suddenly its back to life again
Chance of ever seeing anything from this is next to zero given what weve all been through yet it just goes on and on

Its like an addiction that cannot be gotten rid of



Question.

How can there be an end, when there never was a begining?

E65 was and is a scam that lives because few force themself to believe that E65 is for real.

17 years and no one ever saw a piece of paper showing anything. Even Donald thrumps economi is transperant Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scandoz



Joined: 16 Oct 2013
Posts: 55

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like yourself Jorgen we all took a punt in the beginning,hoping it was real
Hindsight is easy
You actually went and worked for him believing it was real otherwise why go there,I doubt there are many who think this will pay out
We all keep coming back here to see how this all ends,and end it will
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index -> "News" regards E65 All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Abuse - Report Abuse - TOS & Privacy.
Powered by forumup.dk free forum, create your free forum! Created by Hyarbor & Qooqoa

Page generation time: 0.238