The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index The Internet biggest scam ever - E65

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

April 16 Update on VSB site
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index -> "News" regards E65
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ads






Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:11 am    Post subject: Ads

Back to top
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: April 16 Update on VSB site Reply with quote

Holly wrote:
Sorry about the duplicate post but I am new to this forum and I wasn't sure which subject heading would be better to send this to so I sent my question to this and the previous one. $350 for a debit card!!? I read many times that Mike will not ask for any more money and thought I read that any extra expenses will come out of the funding. Since there is no way to get a hold of Mike can someone tell me what's up with the $350?



Like most others, Mike has to pay house rent, the kids have to go to school, the wife is young and expensive, buy food etc etc.

Mike has no education, has only worked as a limo driver and otherwise lived by fraud and deception. So any dollars send to Mike, geso to maintain Mike's way of life, so simple.

Debit card cost around 5 us dollars pr card and incl posting with DHL to any country in the world, so its a massive profit in selling useless debit cards.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ascend



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 21
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mike Poulos have taken in +20 million us dollars,


Jorgen just wonder how you arrive at this figure. Without looking into Mike's account how would you know for certain. You also claim Mike is bankrupt which means that in the last 18 years Mike has spent in excess of a million bucks per year and that in a country with a relatively low cost of living.

Your conflict with Mike should not translate in misrepresenting the facts as that does no justice to the people on this forum. Only post figures that you have credible proof of. We are after all trying to establish whether there is a bright future for us with VSB or a never ending saga. However I remain optimistic as all the negativity on this forum serves no purpose especially when it is based on unsubstantiated and conjured figures.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ascend wrote:
Quote:
Mike Poulos have taken in +20 million us dollars,


Jorgen just wonder how you arrive at this figure. Without looking into Mike's account how would you know for certain. You also claim Mike is bankrupt which means that in the last 18 years Mike has spent in excess of a million bucks per year and that in a country with a relatively low cost of living.

Your conflict with Mike should not translate in misrepresenting the facts as that does no justice to the people on this forum. Only post figures that you have credible proof of. We are after all trying to establish whether there is a bright future for us with VSB or a never ending saga. However I remain optimistic as all the negativity on this forum serves no purpose especially when it is based on unsubstantiated and conjured figures.


Good morning Ascend. Two thing comes straight to my mind, why do you always defense Mike Poulos, with your so called critical questions? And why do you ignore simple facts?

Ascend, I lived more than a year in Mike Poulos house, with his wife, adopted daughter Cindy, maids and dogs. BMW, Harley Davidsons, minimum once a day 5 star restaurants every day. So many trips up to Bangkok to visit his little prost, and yes on first class, coz if Mike had to fly economic, then he couldn’t eat the food served on board, and yes, it is in fact a true story,

Now in witch part of the above text do you find relatively low cost?

Stay positive, that is your choice, send him more money, I don’t care, personally I rather throw my money in the garbage bin, where a poos soul might find them.

Ascend if you have read earlier posts in here, then you should know that the only issue I have with Mike Poulos, is that he called my wife names and in the BKK forum times insinuated that my wife, had [CENSORED] with all guys in the Harley Club. First of all, I’m still with the guys in HOGs Jakarta - Mike isn’t and there are a few who would loooove to have a chat with Mike, so do the math yourself.

You would also know that salute Mike Poulos for creating the perfect crime, as he can’t go to jail for the first +20 mill us dollar. And where does that number come from. I was there just the debit card from bank Bali in 2002 took in 3,14 million usd in CLEAN PROFIT. You paid 100 usd pr card, Mike got them and including DHL for 4.99 usd pr card. I was the one printed out the letter you received, I was the one who removed the protecting paper so the glue on the envelope could close it. I was the one and together with Mr. Wawan the programmer cleaned up the first DATABASE (notice in the update, that the CEO of E65 can’t spell DATABASE) with 110.000 members, and that is why I can tell you that people from Finland can’t fill in a form, as many typed FINLAND instead of city name and then you can’t send a card, and that is why the profit was low compared to the number of members.

Now remembering his investment scam in 2003 - ComShares? You have no idea of just how many money he took in, and we were a few who got our pockets filled up. When people stopped filling up their investments accounts, and started to take out money, then Mike used the terror bombing in Madrid to shout down the scam - we had a party on restaurant C that evening.

Ascend I meet Mike Poulos today, I will give him his black eye, and after we can have a coffee and a talk, this is how deep my fight is with Mike Poulos, however I strongly believe that first of all if Mike saw me he will run like hell, he knows he will get hurt, and second Mike Poulos is pissed at me for telling people to open their eyes and see the scam.

The real victims as it is right now, is Becky and the 2 new adopted girls, Cindy the first adopted, Lita also suffers as there is no money left.

Money was used to a big house in Batam, cars, HMV, restaurant and what not. Today back in Depok/Jakarta (out skirts) in a rented house, far away from all who use to know Mike.

Once again, I was there, and 2 + 2 = 4

Now the way I see it, Mike Poulos is doing a dangerous dance right now. He got away with stealing the +20 mill, and now he is trying to pull in more cash, but the world has changed. Terror laws, money laundering etc. so as I see it Mike drags attention from authorities, and starting up a new debit card scam will just reopen the case E65.

Go to any authority and they will tell you that the case E65 is too old for them to do anything, and they will smile at you, you know this kind of smile “howstupidcanyoubee” kind of smile – I know, have tried a few times, or just ask Martin he also tried in Jakarta.

Now take the new debit card situation. First of all, Mike Poulos does NOT live at Batam Island anymore, the house is sold!! Martin can confirm, as he spoke to Mike Poulos former neighbor (who also of think that Mike Poulos is full of it).

Ascend I don’t know where you live, but I live most of the time in Denmark, and the rest in Jakarta.

When home in Jakarta we use cash to pay the guy in the street to help get out from the parking lot, or if we buy street food, but shopping in Carre Four etc its Visa card we use.

In Denmark, we don’t use cash at all, mobile pay or straight from the hand phone to your bank acc. You sell me a service – vupti 2 seconds later you are paid electronic.

Now why do you use 3 party money transfer system when we have systems that can do all safe and secure? Why can’t you type a message in the order form like “DO NOT put Card Order or Debit Card Order etc….” Because, and it was the same with Bank Bali cards, the bank won’t accept this, means the bank don’t know what’s going on.

In closing Ascend, you put up questions that make me look like some who is just pissed at Mike Poulos, here is a question for you. Have you ever asked at your local bank and/or police station about E65? And why not?

Now the sun is shinning, its nice and warm outside so have a great day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yeeyuket



Joined: 19 Apr 2013
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Not foundation Reply with quote

You all got it wrong.

Foundation is optional.

Read the latest message from virtualsafebox.com

It is the debit card... processing fee... Mike want everyone to pay for the debit card processing fee when the bank gives it free for a new account.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yeeyuket



Joined: 19 Apr 2013
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: April 16 Update on VSB site Reply with quote

CraigB wrote:
There is an April 16 Update on the VSB site for all to see.
Having said that I would urge all to show some restraint in what you read and your expectations.
I am in no way convinced that this is kosher nor am I saying that what Mike is saying is BS, I am simply saying that there is an update that effects all who are still following this and you should all feel that you are obligated to keep yourself informed as to what is transpiring.
Have a nice day.


It is April 17 update- Coming Soon, Get Prepare and Ready.

Mike asks for processing fee for the Debit Card - There is a Order Form for Debit Card
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
martin_argentina
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Apr 2011
Posts: 48
Location: Argentina

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject: Correcting some inaccuracies Reply with quote

bogor wrote:
You would also know that salute Mike Poulos for creating the perfect crime, as he can’t go to jail for the first +20 mill us dollar.


When I met Mike in July 2013 he said the total amount he got in all concept for e65 fees is much lower than that figure: it doesn´t reach one million and a half U$ from 1999 till 2010, according to his statements.



bogor wrote:
I was there just the debit card from bank Bali in 2002 took in 3,14 million usd in CLEAN PROFIT. You paid 100 usd pr card, Mike got them and including DHL for 4.99 usd pr card.


I remember perfectly how much I paid in 2002 for the Bank Bali card: 40 U$. With this figure, the total amount Mike received is much lower than what you say Jorgen.

When I met Mike in February 2012, he stated he had a profit of 5U$ per card order. He said that profit was reasonable considering the work done.




bogor wrote:
Now remembering his investment scam in 2003 - ComShares? You have no idea of just how many money he took in, and we were a few who got our pockets filled up. When people stopped filling up their investments accounts, and started to take out money, then Mike used the terror bombing in Madrid to shout down the scam - we had a party on restaurant C that evening.


Here you are right as Comshares was a scam, in my view. Fortunately, I put just 200U$ that was lost. When I met Mike he insisted Comshares was for real and based on real trading.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Correcting some inaccuracies Reply with quote

martin_argentina wrote:
bogor wrote:
You would also know that salute Mike Poulos for creating the perfect crime, as he can’t go to jail for the first +20 mill us dollar.


When I met Mike in July 2013 he said the total amount he got in all concept for e65 fees is much lower than that figure: it doesn´t reach one million and a half U$ from 1999 till 2010, according to his statements.



bogor wrote:
I was there just the debit card from bank Bali in 2002 took in 3,14 million usd in CLEAN PROFIT. You paid 100 usd pr card, Mike got them and including DHL for 4.99 usd pr card.


I remember perfectly how much I paid in 2002 for the Bank Bali card: 40 U$. With this figure, the total amount Mike received is much lower than what you say Jorgen.

When I met Mike in February 2012, he stated he had a profit of 5U$ per card order. He said that profit was reasonable considering the work done.




bogor wrote:
Now remembering his investment scam in 2003 - ComShares? You have no idea of just how many money he took in, and we were a few who got our pockets filled up. When people stopped filling up their investments accounts, and started to take out money, then Mike used the terror bombing in Madrid to shout down the scam - we had a party on restaurant C that evening.


Here you are right as Comshares was a scam, in my view. Fortunately, I put just 200U$ that was lost. When I met Mike he insisted Comshares was for real and based on real trading.


Martin I posted the debit card and what not, my amount is in fact lower than the factual amount. Im sorry to say but at the best only 99% of the words coming out of Mikes mouth is a lie, the rest you can count on, so be ready Wink

When it comes to COmShares, then Mike is telling the truth when he says it was done with real trades. Just that little issue, that we delaid the the shares, so we could manipulate just how man % the member should have. If you remember, then there always was +% on Fridays, coz then the members topped up there accounts in order to get 100% out of the next weeks outcome, wich most of the time was minus %, Tuesdays +% wedensday and thursdays minus and + Friday. If any have records on this then you will know.

In closing it shouldnt matter if Mike stole 1, 5, 10, 20 or 100 million - its a crime either way so why focus on if its 20 or 20, 4 or what ever. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ascend



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 21
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is clear from the discussions is that there is no certainty on the amount of Mike's takings from e65 members at all except what Mike told Martin directly.

But the issues that matter to us on the forum are the actions and facts as presented by Mike.
1. Mike is still continuing with VSB and sending updates - why??
2. Jeff has updated the data base - why ??
3. The information on the VSB site is actual
4. Mike has been consistent since day one that any funds should be protected
5. Foundations and debit cards will be issued for this purpose
6. The costs of the new debit cards is the same as the cards previously sold
7. The foundation application forms are an industry standard

I point this out to illustrate the consistency all along in Mike's dealings with us.
He has at last given a time line - 90 days for administration to be completed.
He has also said many times "it will be done". I remain optimistic to a certain extent
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ascend wrote:
What is clear from the discussions is that there is no certainty on the amount of Mike's takings from e65 members at all except what Mike told Martin directly.

But the issues that matter to us on the forum are the actions and facts as presented by Mike.
1. Mike is still continuing with VSB and sending updates - why??
2. Jeff has updated the data base - why ??
3. The information on the VSB site is actual
4. Mike has been consistent since day one that any funds should be protected
5. Foundations and debit cards will be issued for this purpose
6. The costs of the new debit cards is the same as the cards previously sold
7. The foundation application forms are an industry standard

I point this out to illustrate the consistency all along in Mike's dealings with us.
He has at last given a time line - 90 days for administration to be completed.
He has also said many times "it will be done". I remain optimistic to a certain extent


"What is clear from the discussions is that there is no certainty on the amount of Mike's takings from e65 members at all except what Mike told Martin directly. "

So because Mike told a lie to Martin and Martin then quote Mike, then it turns into the truth?

And the fact that I was there, that I placed the cards in the envelopes, placed the address and turned it over to DHL makes me a liar? I know how many cards went out, you dont nor do Martin!

My answers in bold, not screaming just so its more easy to see the answers Cool

"1. Mike is still continuing with VSB and sending updates - why?? "
SO YOU CAN SEND HIM MORE MONEY!

"2. Jeff has updated the data base - why ?? "
HE GET PAID - AND YES YOU TRUST JEFF WHEN HE SAYS HE DO IT FOR FREE. IN THE PAST HE NEVER MADE A ; FOR FREE. ALSO MIKE NEED A NEW UPDATED DB IN ORDER TO SEND OUT DEBIT CARDS.

"3. The information on the VSB site is actual "
ØHHHH NÅ! HOW CAN YOU TELL? YOU DONT HAVE ACCESS TO ALL DATA

"4. Mike has been consistent since day one that any funds should be protected "
FROM WHO? YOU TELL ME JUST BECAUSE A PERSON OR A COMPANY HAVE LOTS OF MONEY, THEN THE WORLDS AUTHOTITIES STEAL MONEY? NEVER HAD HAPPEND BEFORE SO WHY NOW? YES AUTHORITIES TAKE ILLEGAL MONEY:

"5. Foundations and debit cards will be issued for this purpose"
BALI CARD DOESNT COUNT? MIKE ALSO SO SOLD CARD TO COMSHARES, ITS A GREAT INCOME, SO ITS DONE BY MIKE MINIMUM 2 TIMES

"6. The costs of the new debit cards is the same as the cards previously sold "
TRUE! THEY STILL ONLY COST 5$ INCLUDING DHL.

"7. The foundation application forms are an industry standard "
EVER HEARD OF COPY/PASTE?


"I point this out to illustrate the consistency all along in Mike's dealings with us. "

LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING - IS COMPANY A BETTER THAN COMPANY B?
COMPANY A HOLD AN ISO 9002 CERTIFICATION AND COMPANY B DONT?

STARTING TO KNOW HOW YOU THINK, IM PRETTY SURE THAT YOU WILL ANSWER COMPANY A IS THE BEST AS IT HOLDS AN ISO 9002 CERTIFICATION.

ISO CERTIFIKATION IS SOME YOU GET IF YOU DO THE SAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN, AND DOESNT MATTER IF COMPANY A, LIES AND CREATES SHIT, AS LONG AS COMPANY LIES AND CREATE [CENSORED] THE SAME WAY OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

"He has at last given a time line - 90 days for administration to be completed. "

NO HE DIDNT GIVE YOU A SHIT. READ HIS UPDATE AGAIN AND TELL WHERE HE TOLD YOU 90 DAYS IS THE TIME FRAME.

HERE IS THE TXT "This is expected to take up to 90 days. This is an expected timeline, not a promised timeline.... "

SO IN 90 DAYS FROM NOW YOU SEE THE LIGHT Laughing

"He has also said many times "it will be done". I remain optimistic to a certain extent"

Dont know what to say here. I see my self as an optimistic person, I know many others thinks the same about me. Dont [CENSORED] with my family then I turn very nasty, othewise Im a nice person. Okay I have hard time with stupid people, and really want to shake them so they can wake up.

Anyhow Im looking forward to hear what kind of defense for Mike you have on Friday 1st. of September 2017, or 25 of December 2017 when all you have recieved is an other worthless debit card and my holyday greetings Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ascend



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 21
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgen I like your spirited reply but there are too many inconsistencies and misrepresentations. You may be entirely correct in your assessment of Mike but what troubles me are the inaccuracies.

The cards cost $40 yet you say they cost in excess of $100. How can you get this so wrong. You say Martin invested tens of thousands which is simply not true. You say Mike collected + 20 million but you present no evidence.

You say Mike is bankrupt yet he has recently sold his luxury villa in Batam - how come he is suddenly bankrupt and where is the evidence. You say Mike is continuing with VSB to scam money from members but the latest foundations are paid upon delivery. So he has collected no money at present.

You say the data has been updated to sell more debit cards. Cant see much merit in that as everyone had the opportunity to buy cards years back and cannot imagine that many will send more money. You imply that the massive work to update the data, the maintenance of the site and the updates all to sell a few debit cards if any at all. Hardly seems an enterprising business.

Don't mean to denigrate your position with Mike but you were an employee and not a partner. Can't imagine Mike giving you access to the inner business of VSB which could be the reason you believe VSB to be a scam.

If VSB is a scam and Mike cannot be prosecuted then what is the point of continuing with this forum. The reason why we continue is that in spite of all the negative posts there is still a slither of hope for success.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ascend wrote:
Jorgen I like your spirited reply but there are too many inconsistencies and misrepresentations. You may be entirely correct in your assessment of Mike but what troubles me are the inaccuracies.

The cards cost $40 yet you say they cost in excess of $100. How can you get this so wrong. You say Martin invested tens of thousands which is simply not true. You say Mike collected + 20 million but you present no evidence.

You say Mike is bankrupt yet he has recently sold his luxury villa in Batam - how come he is suddenly bankrupt and where is the evidence. You say Mike is continuing with VSB to scam money from members but the latest foundations are paid upon delivery. So he has collected no money at present.

You say the data has been updated to sell more debit cards. Cant see much merit in that as everyone had the opportunity to buy cards years back and cannot imagine that many will send more money. You imply that the massive work to update the data, the maintenance of the site and the updates all to sell a few debit cards if any at all. Hardly seems an enterprising business.

Don't mean to denigrate your position with Mike but you were an employee and not a partner. Can't imagine Mike giving you access to the inner business of VSB which could be the reason you believe VSB to be a scam.

If VSB is a scam and Mike cannot be prosecuted then what is the point of continuing with this forum. The reason why we continue is that in spite of all the negative posts there is still a slither of hope for success.



Evidence??? I dont need to show ANY evidence, and IF I should show just one evidence, then it would be some like "You have not seen a dime for 18 years" - However MIKE should show some evidence dont yoy think?

One question From where did you get the debit card and what year?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ascend



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 21
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Evidence??? I dont need to show ANY evidence


Only one card was ever sent out which was the Balicard. Bali bank did eventually go bankrupt with no fault on Mike's part. However if these cards were a scam why did Mike not just pocket the money and promise to send the cards when payment was made? Why all the trouble of ordering the cards and all the admin that is involved and sending them to members. He could have kept the $5 cost of the cards as extra profit.

I can understand you do not want to provide evidence but unless you can substantiate your claims how can the people on the forum be benefitted by the truth. Regardless of whether VSB is a scam or not but the claims must be clear with evidential facts. Your conflict and abuse of Mike is of little interest, nor the fabulous tales of debauchery because all this does not reflect on the validity of the business.

It is precisely because some members are not sure whether Mike is a crook or not that we defer judgement even though this may test our patience but only clear substantiated evidence can help the members on the forum to make their own judgement
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ascend wrote:
Quote:
Evidence??? I dont need to show ANY evidence


Only one card was ever sent out which was the Balicard. Bali bank did eventually go bankrupt with no fault on Mike's part. However if these cards were a scam why did Mike not just pocket the money and promise to send the cards when payment was made? Why all the trouble of ordering the cards and all the admin that is involved and sending them to members. He could have kept the $5 cost of the cards as extra profit.

I can understand you do not want to provide evidence but unless you can substantiate your claims how can the people on the forum be benefitted by the truth. Regardless of whether VSB is a scam or not but the claims must be clear with evidential facts. Your conflict and abuse of Mike is of little interest, nor the fabulous tales of debauchery because all this does not reflect on the validity of the business.

It is precisely because some members are not sure whether Mike is a crook or not that we defer judgement even though this may test our patience but only clear substantiated evidence can help the members on the forum to make their own judgement


Evidence - look at

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

and all the pictures provide by the VSB hacker, and just because the VSB hacker stole the data from Mike, then the evidence isnt less worth.

Bank Bali went south - and it wasnt Mikes fault, so Mike is a saint. Ascend I give up, live in your fantacy world and keep dreaming about millions. I hope you have other sources than Mike Smile all said with a smile.

Before the Bali card there were the gold card, and now Im not sure if it was connected to e65, however it was after E65 was released, as E65 was my first co work with Mike, after E65 there was wide range of offers to the E65 members among them was ComShares. So when I said that the income on debit cards is 3,4 mill then its a low estimate.

Mike was Golden member i Thailand, cost 100k us - then Mike could by real estate as a foreighner. Other investments trips to Bali cost a bloody fortune. Not to mention that he loves to gamble. At one trip he lost 200.000 and the hotel manager gave him free dinner, free rooms and a bottle of Louis 13 cognac - (its a 1500 us botlle).

Trips in Europe, to Athens trying to find his family, damm you have no idea on just how much money we blew of that night. Rolls Royce, casino, Louis 13 etc. Why would I make this up? I had a great time, and have tried stuff only few people try in the entire life, but its a bit bitter when you wake up one morning knowing its all a scam and that you (read I) realize that you have spend other people money on fun.

Ascend, I cant loose anything what so ever, in fact I got something between 150.000 and 175.000 out of Mike a hell lot more than you ever will get from Mike, even if we calculate in Indonesian Rupiah, I traveled the world with Mike, lived on 5 star hotels and what not, and best of all if it wasnt for Mike, I would never have meet my wonderful wife, who 7 years ago gave my the most beauteful daughter in the univers.

I do not have one single reason to say anything that is a lie. I wont get anything out of saying Mike is a thief who scammed you and 110.000 others. Honestly I dont care if you and others send him money. I have stated many times that I respect Mike for creating the perfect crime, I also stated that I would love to spend time with Mike as you wont find a person with a sharper brain in Indonesia - and if Mike instead of thinking in fast money, spend time in thinking long term, then the little fucker would have been rich beoynd any imagination today.

If I see him, he will get his black eye for talking bad about my wife as she have nothing to do with E65 nor Mike.

I made a promise to a friend who lost ALL because of Mike, and by all, I do mean all, job, house, car, wife, children, family and friends coz everybody lost a lot of money.

I promised to help warning the world - and I did.

However I didnt expect to sit here several years after reading almost religious views regards Mike Poulos.

Mailpond and Meastro debit cards - there it was. 100 usd and you got some secure mail etc and a debit card.

Remember Ascend, E65 started very early 1999, then it changes into plus20k, and there the income exploded, the it changed name to VSB, and before and in between there where many small scams. Mailpond, Golden Eagle, Online games (I forgot the name) that Jeff Gordon was programing, and many more that I cant remember.

So ascend believe that Mike will make you rich, can I ask how many more years you want to wait, before you get the picture?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ascend



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 21
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgen - I'm almost exasperated by the content of your post but you're entitled to your say as this is a rule of the forum. Not sure why you keep hammering on the excesses of Mike as surely he is entitled to spend his money with whom and on whom he chooses. We all paid for services willingly understanding the risk involved - no one was forced.

As mentioned in a previous post Mike's fun is of no interest as our focus is on the business side. After all this time there has been no convincing evidence that you can substantiate that VSB is out and right a scam.

Quote:
So ascend believe that Mike will make you rich, can I ask how many more years you want to wait, before you get the picture?


By the way I am already rich - it is not money that makes one rich but the quality and content of one's mind.

Just to lighten matters I came across this post from 2005 in one of Mike's updates. Just wonder what happened to the person who wrote this text and whether he still holds the same views.

Quote:
I am presuming that, by now, even the most recently joined members, have had their fears
that Mike and/or Jeff are out to rip us off, well laid to rest. Look, if these two guys have
not earned your trust by now, then you must be seeing through "muck coloured glasses",
and here's why . . .

* even the longest running scams are lucky to last 5 months before they disappear of the
face of the internet, let alone 5 years . . . you just don't do this if you want to scam
people!!!
* scammers will never make themselves contactable, but Mike has actually given his
mobile phone number out to many people, ME INCLUDED, so I could call to discuss an
issue with him . . . and in the early days he would invite members who were visiting
Indonesia to let him know so he could meet with them there . . . you just don't do this if
you want to scam people!!!
* although we have had gaps between program updates of a month or more at times, Mike
has continued to keep them going out . . . sometimes he has been a bit aloof, sometimes
he has been downright angry, and he sometimes spells words in his own unique way, but I
tell you what . . . he has always been honest and down to earth, and told it like it is . . .
you just don't do this if you want to scam people!!!
* in the early days, Mike used to answer all the emails about the project from every
member who had a question . . . ON HIS OWN . . . I truly don't know how he did it. Thirty
emails in my Inbox would stress me, let alone ten times that and more . . . EVERY DAY . . .
FOR YEARS . . . you just don't do this if you want to scam people!!!
* even though they expired before they could be used, the first lot of cards WERE issued
because I certainly received mine, and they were genuine Bali Bank VISA Electron cards . . .
and these expired cards are being replaced free of charge as well . . . you just don't do this
if you want to scam people!!!
* although initially getting us all signed up with Globally Secure as the "online" funds
distribution system, they eventually opted for designing and creating their own system
called Electronic Gold Commerce System (EGCS), which, with its system of "single use"
passwords, has a higher level of security than e-Gold . . . you just don't do this if you want
to scam people!!!
* one of Mike's strong points has been his focus on extremely high levels of privacy and
security, and this is one of the main reasons we have got as far as we have . . . after the
original website was hacked into, Mike went to considerable trouble and expence, even
borrowing from members to cover the costs, to purchase a couple of dedicated servers to
keep it safe, secure, and available 24/7 . . . you just don't do this if you want to scam
people!!!
* our webmaster, Jeff, then went to great lengths and considerable time . . . and we are
talking months and years here . . . to setup the highly secure "2 hour key" system to the
website . . . and to integrate a 100,000+ database of members into this brand new
website, which has allowed us to go online and update our records on the database
whenever we needed to . . . and to order a debit card if we wanted to . . . and to submit
problems if we discovered any . . . and to read all the updates if we wanted to . . . and so
on . . . and yep . . . you just don't do this if you want to scam people!!!

And the list goes on . . . and on . . . I'm sure there have been many more demonstrations
exemplifying Mike's and Jeff's integrity, but surely . . . SURELY . . . the list I have presented
here is enough. It's so easy to forget all the energy that they have poured into this project
over the years, and let our fears of failure and/or betrayal cover over and cloud this sort of
information, but now that you've been reminded, lets just drop the possibility that Mike
and Jeff are out to rip us off, and focus on the real issue at hand . . . the delicate position
the project is in with the conflict between the Agent and the Facilitator. This is . . .
hopefully temporarily, but possibly permanently . . . the potential spanner in the works
that always made it impossible, in his honesty, for Mike to guarantee this project's
success.
[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ascend wrote:
Jorgen - I'm almost exasperated by the content of your post but you're entitled to your say as this is a rule of the forum. Not sure why you keep hammering on the excesses of Mike as surely he is entitled to spend his money with whom and on whom he chooses. We all paid for services willingly understanding the risk involved - no one was forced.

As mentioned in a previous post Mike's fun is of no interest as our focus is on the business side. After all this time there has been no convincing evidence that you can substantiate that VSB is out and right a scam.

Quote:
So ascend believe that Mike will make you rich, can I ask how many more years you want to wait, before you get the picture?


By the way I am already rich - it is not money that makes one rich but the quality and content of one's mind.

And your point is - and good luck paying bills with your mind Smile

Just to lighten matters I came across this post from 2005 in one of Mike's updates. Just wonder what happened to the person who wrote this text and whether he still holds the same views.

Quote:
I am presuming that, by now, even the most recently joined members, have had their fears
that Mike and/or Jeff are out to rip us off, well laid to rest. Look, if these two guys have
not earned your trust by now, then you must be seeing through "muck coloured glasses",
and here's why . . .

* even the longest running scams are lucky to last 5 months before they disappear of the
face of the internet, let alone 5 years . . . you just don't do this if you want to scam
people!!!
* scammers will never make themselves contactable, but Mike has actually given his
mobile phone number out to many people, ME INCLUDED, so I could call to discuss an
issue with him . . . and in the early days he would invite members who were visiting
Indonesia to let him know so he could meet with them there . . . you just don't do this if
you want to scam people!!!
* although we have had gaps between program updates of a month or more at times, Mike
has continued to keep them going out . . . sometimes he has been a bit aloof, sometimes
he has been downright angry, and he sometimes spells words in his own unique way, but I
tell you what . . . he has always been honest and down to earth, and told it like it is . . .
you just don't do this if you want to scam people!!!
* in the early days, Mike used to answer all the emails about the project from every
member who had a question . . . ON HIS OWN . . . I truly don't know how he did it. Thirty
emails in my Inbox would stress me, let alone ten times that and more . . . EVERY DAY . . .
FOR YEARS . . . you just don't do this if you want to scam people!!!
* even though they expired before they could be used, the first lot of cards WERE issued
because I certainly received mine, and they were genuine Bali Bank VISA Electron cards . . .
and these expired cards are being replaced free of charge as well . . . you just don't do this
if you want to scam people!!!
* although initially getting us all signed up with Globally Secure as the "online" funds
distribution system, they eventually opted for designing and creating their own system
called Electronic Gold Commerce System (EGCS), which, with its system of "single use"
passwords, has a higher level of security than e-Gold . . . you just don't do this if you want
to scam people!!!
* one of Mike's strong points has been his focus on extremely high levels of privacy and
security, and this is one of the main reasons we have got as far as we have . . . after the
original website was hacked into, Mike went to considerable trouble and expence, even
borrowing from members to cover the costs, to purchase a couple of dedicated servers to
keep it safe, secure, and available 24/7 . . . you just don't do this if you want to scam
people!!!
* our webmaster, Jeff, then went to great lengths and considerable time . . . and we are
talking months and years here . . . to setup the highly secure "2 hour key" system to the
website . . . and to integrate a 100,000+ database of members into this brand new
website, which has allowed us to go online and update our records on the database
whenever we needed to . . . and to order a debit card if we wanted to . . . and to submit
problems if we discovered any . . . and to read all the updates if we wanted to . . . and so
on . . . and yep . . . you just don't do this if you want to scam people!!!

And the list goes on . . . and on . . . I'm sure there have been many more demonstrations
exemplifying Mike's and Jeff's integrity, but surely . . . SURELY . . . the list I have presented
here is enough. It's so easy to forget all the energy that they have poured into this project
over the years, and let our fears of failure and/or betrayal cover over and cloud this sort of
information, but now that you've been reminded, lets just drop the possibility that Mike
and Jeff are out to rip us off, and focus on the real issue at hand . . . the delicate position
the project is in with the conflict between the Agent and the Facilitator. This is . . .
hopefully temporarily, but possibly permanently . . . the potential spanner in the works
that always made it impossible, in his honesty, for Mike to guarantee this project's
success.
[/quote] Smile Smile Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index -> "News" regards E65 All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Abuse - Report Abuse - TOS & Privacy.
Powered by forumup.dk free forum, create your free forum! Created by Hyarbor & Qooqoa

Page generation time: 0.431