The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index The Internet biggest scam ever - E65

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

April 16 Update on VSB site
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index -> "News" regards E65
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ads






Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject: Ads

Back to top
ascend



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 21
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgen - by your own admission you claim to have benefitted generously from your association with Mike.

Quote:
Ascend, I cant loose anything what so ever, in fact I got something between 150.000 and 175.000 out of Mike a hell lot more than you ever will get from Mike, even if we calculate in Indonesian Rupiah, I traveled the world with Mike, lived on 5 star hotels and what not, and best of all if it wasnt for Mike, I would never have meet my wonderful wife, who 7 years ago gave my the most beauteful daughter in the univers.


It never occurred to you during this period of frivolity that there was anything amiss with e65. Only when you came in an emotional conflict with Mike did you decide to bite the hand that fed you. And by doing so you have attempted to drag the members into your world of emotional outbursts and factual misrepresentations - all in an attempt to discredit Mike. That serves as little justice to the members.

Quote:
Ascend if you have read earlier posts in here, then you should know that the only issue I have with Mike Poulos, is that he called my wife names and in the BKK forum times insinuated that my wife, had [CENSORED] with all guys in the Harley Club. First of all, Iím still with the guys in HOGs Jakarta - Mike isnít and there are a few who would loooove to have a chat with Mike, so do the math yourself.


The core interest on this forum and elsewhere I imagine is to establish whether there is any validity in the e65 saga as 18 years of immanent closure has repeated itself several times. Mike is also his own worst enemy and has not been forthcoming in providing information that can dispel our fears. Added to that Jorgan's rantings that it is all a scam and we are none the wiser.

As matters stand there is nothing which points to success or failure other than a platform for people to vent their views. Thanks to Jorgen for setting up this forum, for Martin's care and the posts by members - all which contribute to making up our own minds.


Last edited by ascend on Sat May 27, 2017 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scandoz



Joined: 16 Oct 2013
Posts: 56

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed Ascend
Probably been missing all along from this forum,a dose of separation between emotion and facts
Like many I have been here from the start and its been one crazy ride,always hoping that maybe it is for real,geez I could do with the cash for sure
That said its very unlikely given the track record and the amount of money that is involved that it ever was
Although Jorgen has his revenge in mind it does not hide that fact,assuming what he says is factual,that Mike probably has conned us all
I will come back to this forum in the tiniest bit of hope that he is for real but for a long time all the indications are its a scam
Time will reveal it to us,but 18 years is testing the patience beyond what would be considered rational
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
12345



Joined: 20 Sep 2011
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing in this forum will ever establish the validity
of this.

I was in right at the start even BEFORE mike appeared.

Mike bought the list of members very early after it went
dead for about 2-3 years.

On a number of occasions he asked for money for
personal reasons early on, as well as a $25 fee
for the program. I did send the fee and
paid for a debit card, which is still recorded.
But no personal money he asked for.

I also bought some extra accounts when they were
offered.

I kept up with things every step of the way, but
the last time I sent any money was around 7 years
ago when he also asked for ID again.

As far as i'm concerned I will take a look now and
again but no further money will ever be sent from
me no matter what he says.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ascend



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 21
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi scandoz - your views are what troubles most of us. Jorgen will not give an unbiased account and the only other person I know that has had contact with Mike is Martin. He has met Mike several times and he remains cautiously optimistic.

If you believe it is a scam then everything Mike says is a lie. If you believe otherwise then there is a certain reason and logic to what Mike is doing based on the updates over the years. We hope it is the latter.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bruce



Joined: 01 Sep 2015
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12345 wrote:
Nothing in this forum will ever establish the validity
of this.

I was in right at the start even BEFORE mike appeared.

Mike bought the list of members very early after it went
dead for about 2-3 years.

On a number of occasions he asked for money for
personal reasons early on, as well as a $25 fee
for the program. I did send the fee and
paid for a debit card, which is still recorded.
But no personal money he asked for.

I also bought some extra accounts when they were
offered.

I kept up with things every step of the way, but
the last time I sent any money was around 7 years
ago when he also asked for ID again.

As far as i'm concerned I will take a look now and
again but no further money will ever be sent from
me no matter what he says.


BEFORE Mike appeared, 12345?

Mike appeared in March or later in 1999.
Just exactly what year did you join and was there a website before Mike set up

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

? It was the first website that I saw.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
scandoz



Joined: 16 Oct 2013
Posts: 56

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes wasnt aware it was around for a few years before Mike

he did ask for more personal money in the PLOs (Personal loan agreements) and from what I gather he took in quite a bit from those
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 145
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ascend"]Jorgen - by your own admission you claim to have benefitted generously from your association with Mike.



It never occurred to you during this period of frivolity that there was anything amiss with e65. Only when you came in an emotional conflict with Mike did you decide to bite the hand that fed you. And by doing so you have attempted to drag the members into your world of emotional outbursts and factual misrepresentations - all in an attempt to discredit Mike. That serves as little justice to the members.

ANSWER IN CAPS
I WASNT IN AN EMOTIONAL CONFLICT - MIKE CHANGED HIS STORY, FROM A RICH AMERICAN BENEFACTOR TO IT WAS FORMER DICTATOR SOHARTO THAT WAS THE BENEFACTOR. AT THAT POINT THERE WAS SO MANY ISSUES WITH SOHARTO THAT IT WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE, AND LESS THAT A YEAR AFTER SOHARTO LOST EVERYTHING - TAKEN BY THE FORMER GOVERNMENT IN INDONESIA. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO READ INDONESIAN HISTORY FROM 1999 - 2004 THEN YOU KNOW FIR A FACT.


The core interest on this forum and elsewhere I imagine is to establish whether there is any validity in the e65 saga as 18 years of immanent closure has repeated itself several times. Mike is also his own worst enemy and has not been forthcoming in providing information that can dispel our fears. Added to that Jorgan's rantings that it is all a scam and we are none the wiser.

YOU CHOSE TO LIVE IN A DREAM - I WAS LIVING WITH MIKE, I SAW LOADS OF PAPERS THROWN OUT ETC. SO YES I DO KNOW, YOU DONT, MARTIN DONT, AS MARTIN ONLY GOT WORDS FROM MIKE.

As matters stand there is nothing which points to success or failure other than a platform for people to vent their views. Thanks to Jorgen for setting up this forum, for Martin's care and the posts by members - all which contribute to making up our own minds.

SHOW US JUST ONE PROGRAM THAT IS A SECRET AND THAT LASTED 18 YEARS. SHOW US JUST ONE BANK SAYING IT CAN BE DONE, SHOW JUST ONE INSURANCE COMPENY SAYING E65 CAN BE DONE. THEN I WILL KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT. YOU WILL NEED TO COME UP WITH COMPANY NAME, CONTACT PERSON AND CONTACT INFO.

FUNNY ENOUGH NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON FROM THE BELIEVER CAMP HAVE DONE JUST THAT. MARTIN AND I HAD SIT IN FRONT OF A DETECTIVE FROM JAKARTA CYBER CRIME DIVISOIN, ASKING US HOW WE COULD BE SO STUPID TO FALL FOR A SCAM LIKE THIS, THE SAME GUY TOLD MARTIN THAT HE WAS A VICTIM, I CAN ONLY BE USED AS A VITNESS.

SEE THIS IS REAL FACTS - JUST LIKE EVERYTHING COMING FROM MY HAND Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 145
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scandoz wrote:
Indeed Ascend
Probably been missing all along from this forum,a dose of separation between emotion and facts
Like many I have been here from the start and its been one crazy ride,always hoping that maybe it is for real,geez I could do with the cash for sure
That said its very unlikely given the track record and the amount of money that is involved that it ever was
Although Jorgen has his revenge in mind it does not hide that fact,assuming what he says is factual,that Mike probably has conned us all
I will come back to this forum in the tiniest bit of hope that he is for real but for a long time all the indications are its a scam
Time will reveal it to us,but 18 years is testing the patience beyond what would be considered rational


SCANDOZ, I DONT NEED REVENGE FOR ANYTHING, I WILL SMACK MIKE ON SITE, BUT THAT HAS TO DO WITH HIS WORDING REGARDS MY WIFE. I HAD SAID THIS MANY TIME BEFORE. I WISH I COULD BE WITH MIKE AS I DONT KNOW ANY WITH SO MANY BUSINESS IDEAS, AND ITS TOO BAD MIKE ONLY THINKS SHORT TERMS/FAST MONEY.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 145
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce wrote:
12345 wrote:
Nothing in this forum will ever establish the validity
of this.

I was in right at the start even BEFORE mike appeared.

Mike bought the list of members very early after it went
dead for about 2-3 years.

On a number of occasions he asked for money for
personal reasons early on, as well as a $25 fee
for the program. I did send the fee and
paid for a debit card, which is still recorded.
But no personal money he asked for.

I also bought some extra accounts when they were
offered.

I kept up with things every step of the way, but
the last time I sent any money was around 7 years
ago when he also asked for ID again.

As far as i'm concerned I will take a look now and
again but no further money will ever be sent from
me no matter what he says.


BEFORE Mike appeared, 12345?

Mike appeared in March or later in 1999.
Just exactly what year did you join and was there a website before Mike set up

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

? It was the first website that I saw.


MIKE STARTED WAY BEFORE THAT, HE WENT FROM PRISON I US, TO INDONESIA, THEN BACK TO CANADA AND THEN BACK TO INDONESIA, AND THE STORY GOES HE TOOK HIS FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND NAMED LITA - MIKES NOW EXWIFE. NOT THE STORY GOES, NO PROVE.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
12345



Joined: 20 Sep 2011
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm talking about my own experience with E65.
What Mike was doing outside of that isn't my point.

I joined late 90s but it went dead for a long time and then I
heard mike bought the list of those in and asked for $25.

I'm not here to get into any debates. That is all I am saying
and what my experience was.

It is obvious you have alot of anger stored up, but that is
what you have to live with if you choose to.

Most of us have moved on now and take the odd look here
now and again.

That's all I have to say.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bruce



Joined: 01 Sep 2015
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12345 wrote:
I'm talking about my own experience with E65.
What Mike was doing outside of that isn't my point.

I joined late 90s but it went dead for a long time and then I
heard mike bought the list of those in and asked for $25.

I'm not here to get into any debates. That is all I am saying
and what my experience was.

It is obvious you have alot of anger stored up, but that is
what you have to live with if you choose to.

Most of us have moved on now and take the odd look here
now and again.

That's all I have to say.


What do you mean late 1990s? Like 1996 ? Or 1997 ?

Does anyone else remember ?

Because we always counted back from 1999.

If it began in 1995 then its freaking 22 years and running, NO WAY IT IS REAL

THINK ABOUT IT NO BUSINESS DEAL HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED IN 22 YEARS!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
12345



Joined: 20 Sep 2011
Posts: 14

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't remember exactly I've moved on.

Just take a look now and again at the site.

That will probably be my last comment here.
It might help some, others just seem to get agitated.

Good luck.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ascend



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 21
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
YOU CHOSE TO LIVE IN A DREAM - I WAS LIVING WITH MIKE, I SAW LOADS OF PAPERS THROWN OUT ETC. SO YES I DO KNOW, YOU DONT, MARTIN DONT, AS MARTIN ONLY GOT WORDS FROM MIKE.


Jorgen if papers were thrown out then how come there is a complete record of our dealings with this project. You claim you know but what do you really know? As there is a perfectly logical reason for why the hard copies were destroyed. Read the post by the webmaster below.
Seems like another load of nonsense you are trying to sell us.

Quote:
Every Key App that was received, whether by e-mail or
by snail mail, etc., was burned onto CD and the paperwork was then
shredded, just the same as was done long ago with the original project
Policy Apps.

--Webmaster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 145
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ascend wrote:
Quote:
YOU CHOSE TO LIVE IN A DREAM - I WAS LIVING WITH MIKE, I SAW LOADS OF PAPERS THROWN OUT ETC. SO YES I DO KNOW, YOU DONT, MARTIN DONT, AS MARTIN ONLY GOT WORDS FROM MIKE.


Jorgen if papers were thrown out then how come there is a complete record of our dealings with this project. You claim you know but what do you really know? As there is a perfectly logical reason for why the hard copies were destroyed. Read the post by the webmaster below.
Seems like another load of nonsense you are trying to sell us.

Quote:
Every Key App that was received, whether by e-mail or
by snail mail, etc., was burned onto CD and the paperwork was then
shredded, just the same as was done long ago with the original project
Policy Apps.

--Webmaster


Ascend I will bet you anything in the univers, records are NOT complete!! One reason to cover up is to make you type in your data over and over again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ascend



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 21
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ascend I will bet you anything in the univers, records are NOT complete!! One reason to cover up is to make you type in your data over and over again.


Really Jorgen - is this the best explanation you can give. Can't believe anyone on the forum can make sense of what you say.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index -> "News" regards E65 All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Abuse - Report Abuse - TOS & Privacy.
Powered by forumup.dk free forum, create your free forum! Created by Hyarbor & Qooqoa

Page generation time: 0.144