The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index The Internet biggest scam ever - E65

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JUNE update
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index -> "News" regards E65
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ads






Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:14 am    Post subject: Ads

Back to top
Bruce



Joined: 01 Sep 2015
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: the e65 news I got Reply with quote

martin_argentina wrote:
I inquiried Jeff about the e65 payout and this is what he just responded:

The folks working on the payment process are still at work; nothing
much to report till they're done.


People,

They have been "at work" for the last eighteen years.

"The folks" are being Mike and different workers he pays for. They come and go. Just like money from members. Come and go.

If some of you think this time will be the end of the tunnel, guess what? There will be another tunnel after the tunnel!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: the e65 news I got Reply with quote

martin_argentina wrote:
I inquiried Jeff about the e65 payout and this is what he just responded:

The folks working on the payment process are still at work; nothing
much to report till they're done.


"The folks"
"Working"
"payment"

3 jokes or 3 lies. If it is lies then its a sad story, if it is ment as a joke then HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know it has become common sence to spread FAKE NEWS Martin, but please use your common sence, when refers to the two scam artists Mike and Jeff.

I have told you before Martin, Jeff is in Mikes pocket, he gets paid, he have recieved thousand and thousand of dollars from Mike over the years, despite what Jeff Gordon says, as I have personally send money to him for work he did for Mike. Jeff have been in Mikes pocket since 2002 - and maybe even earlier.

We are back in DK, and even I went to Bogor and spend some time in the malls in the area of Litas address I didnt see the little fucker Razz

According to the sources we have in the public service area, then Mike seems to hide, as no one can find him. This means he most likely rent a house, and that can be rented in his wifes name, in Cindys name, or a dogs name for that matter, either way it will be hard to find him. My contact suggested a private investigator, however I wont spent a dime on Mike Poulos ever Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ascend



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 21
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgen there you go again. The same unsubstantiated song. You have after all these years still not provided credible proof that there is anything amiss with the program.

Its almost laughable you walking around a mall in Bogor and hoping to meet Mike - and because you do not meet him amongst the many thousands you claim he is hiding. Just what exactly is he hiding from? What purpose will a private investigator serve if he locates Mike?

I can assure you that Mike is not intimidated by your antics however much effort you have put into discrediting him. As a member of this forum I have very little confidence in anything you say as it is clear what your motives are. I for one remain optimistic and am prepared to give Mike the benefit of doubt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ascend wrote:
Jorgen there you go again. The same unsubstantiated song. You have after all these years still not provided credible proof that there is anything amiss with the program.

Its almost laughable you walking around a mall in Bogor and hoping to meet Mike - and because you do not meet him amongst the many thousands you claim he is hiding. Just what exactly is he hiding from? What purpose will a private investigator serve if he locates Mike?

I can assure you that Mike is not intimidated by your antics however much effort you have put into discrediting him. As a member of this forum I have very little confidence in anything you say as it is clear what your motives are. I for one remain optimistic and am prepared to give Mike the benefit of doubt.


ascend the idiot here is you, you and a few other morons that after many many years still whining about proof. How about you have NOT seen a dime for fucking freaking 18 years!!?!! Ahhh that is not a proof, off course Mikey will turn you into a billionaire - sometimes after you are dead and buried, or at least soooooon after.

Simple question Sherlock - where is the proof that Im wrong?

Half my family lives in Jakarta Selathan, and for that reason I go to Indonesia a few times a year, and Bogor is a few miles down the road, so keep smilling (while sending Mike more money), and remember to keep the smile in 2035 when we still have this freaking charade of a forum going on.

But you know what Sherlock, since you are so amazingly intelligent, then I think its about time that you come up with the evidence that clearly shows that Mike and his E65, + 20K or whatever ever name you may come up with is a legit tax paying company somewhere in the world.

Or show a statement from your bank telling you that it can be done, and/or the same written document from ANY insurance company world wide.

Ahhh I see, you dont have time to call your bank or insurance company.

Sherlock truth hurts, but keep smiling - it tells a lot of the great brain activity
you dont have!

Private investigator - who is talking about that? I was told that it might - key word here Sherlock is MIGHT, be the only way to track Mike down.

Personally Sherlock, I give a rats ass in Mikes where abouts, the guy is flat broke and he trip down the drain is just started, but my good friend Martin really would like some answers, and for that reason I took a smiling trip to a few malls, eating, shopping and enjoyed my holidays with my family, and in the same time looked up my luck in order to help Martin.

But you Sherlock, sitting and smiling and dont understand simplest things in the world, like Mike Poulos fucked us all big time and got away with it!! Prove me wrong! Ahh you cant, I see and who is smiling now Laughing dumb ass.

Rude to you, damm right I am, coz Im sick and tired of idiots like you, who still freaking believe in this scam, and therefore keep it a live, while poor souls like my mate Martin have lost thousands of dollars - so keep smiling.

Do all a favor - stop typing here unless you can come up with solid proof. Thank You!!

Ohh and BTW Im the creator of this forum - if it wasnt for me, then there were none, and YOU are the kind of person that makes me really think to shot it down permanently!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bruce



Joined: 01 Sep 2015
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

90 days will soon be met and there will be nothing arriving in our mailbox

Just another update of news of delay etc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ascend



Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 21
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgen dont be confused. You created this forum specifically to discredit Mike and certainly not to benefit the members. Other than making a spectacle of yourself for many years you have generated very little substantiated information on any aspect of Mike's activities.

Mike is absolutely correct when he says
Quote:
You [CENSORED] UP YOUR LIFE and blame it on others, in this case me. Well, this is over. You have used your last breath in blaming me for your LIFE'S FAILURES.


I have no doubt you have been lying to us, distorting facts, making false claims etc., etc. callnig Mike a thief when in fact you were caught red handed trying to steal from Mike.
Quote:
In the mean time, regarding the Harley I gave him, he was to pay off the load at $1000 a month from the $3000 I gave him. He did on the first month and then he decided to get married to Diani.

Being as I am, I said OK but then after he got married, he was to pay off the load but since I fired him, that was not possible.

In the mean time, he tried to run away with the bike. I have to get the police involved and they found him one day loading the bike to a truck and being the person he is, he really pissed off the police officers that were there.

What he did try to do before this was to go to a friend of his wife's saying to the police that he lost his ownership papers to the bike (knowing that it was legally mine) and asking for a new copy. Too bad for him it did not work out as he planned and I got the bike back.

The police asked me if I wanted to press charges and I said as long as I have the bike back I am happy. I did sell it after wards at a loss but I guess that happens when you help someone that you think is a friend and he SCREWS YOU…


It is clear that you have no grounds to call Mike a thief when you have been yourself arrested for attempted theft and that after all the generosity Mike has showered on you.

Why I mention this is for the members to clearly see what a buffoon Jorgen is and that our focus must be on the program. Mike has done consistent good work on the program however it is not Mike that is delaying or extending anything. The delays have been caused by discrepancies between the lawyers, insurer and facilitator or whoever is involved. Mike has been consistent all along and has said many times ít will be done" änd has even said it face to face to Martin. I continue to be optimistic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scandoz



Joined: 16 Oct 2013
Posts: 56

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ascend

How do you know these things below as fact

The delays have been caused by discrepancies between the lawyers, insurer and facilitator or whoever is involved.

Cheers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bruce



Joined: 01 Sep 2015
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scandoz wrote:
Hello ascend

How do you know these things below as fact

The delays have been caused by discrepancies between the lawyers, insurer and facilitator or whoever is involved.

Cheers


SHE doesn't.

It is just another thing Mike said that she takes as the truth and nothing but the truth.

You know, similar to "you will receive your debit card soon" or "you need someone at home to sign for the foundation package", or "no more money will ever be asked", etc etc

We all know how true those statements are!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce wrote:
scandoz wrote:
Hello ascend

How do you know these things below as fact

The delays have been caused by discrepancies between the lawyers, insurer and facilitator or whoever is involved.

Cheers


SHE doesn't.

It is just another thing Mike said that she takes as the truth and nothing but the truth.

You know, similar to "you will receive your debit card soon" or "you need someone at home to sign for the foundation package", or "no more money will ever be asked", etc etc

We all know how true those statements are!


ascend cant answer - even if ascend had access to the forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bogor wrote:
ascend wrote:
Jorgen dont be confused. You created this forum specifically to discredit Mike and certainly not to benefit the members. Other than making a spectacle of yourself for many years you have generated very little substantiated information on any aspect of Mike's activities.

Mike is absolutely correct when he says
Quote:
You [CENSORED] UP YOUR LIFE and blame it on others, in this case me. Well, this is over. You have used your last breath in blaming me for your LIFE'S FAILURES.


Let me see, sitting with a beauteful wife, two wonderful children, a house bought and paid for on 479 squaremeters, two cars, a Ds5 and my wifes DS3. Head manager in Denmarks biggest IT company, dont sound as failure to me, but on the other hand you ascend believe all t
he lying thif tells you.

I have no doubt you have been lying to us, distorting facts, making false claims etc., etc. callnig Mike a thief when in fact you were caught red handed trying to steal from Mike.
Quote:
In the mean time, regarding the Harley I gave him, he was to pay off the load at $1000 a month from the $3000 I gave him. He did on the first month and then he decided to get married to Diani.

Court red handed?? Mike didnt give me anything, other than problems due the fact I trusted him, I paid every God damm month for that bike, and he sold it over my head. Further more he didnt pay my my salery for months, but off course what Mike says is the truth! How much is it you have recieved in payout after 18 years?? Ohhhh zip, nada, nothing, and Im the liar hmmmm.

Being as I am, I said OK but then after he got married, he was to pay off the load but since I fired him, that was not possible.

I got fired, no nice mr Mike didnt renew my permit, and in that way Mike controlled me, when he found out that I managed to get a new permit and with out his help, then the littel [CENSORED] got pissed Smile

In the mean time, he tried to run away with the bike. I have to get the police involved and they found him one day loading the bike to a truck and being the person he is, he really pissed off the police officers that were there.

Again a damm lie, he sold the bike to a local part time criminel who in fact came to my house and took the bike. This local was a bit bigger than I so not much I could do about that. So Im a liar when Mike dont pay me my salery and Mike is a saint when he cries over the lack of payment for the bike i BOUGHT?

What he did try to do before this was to go to a friend of his wife's saying to the police that he lost his ownership papers to the bike (knowing that it was legally mine) and asking for a new copy. Too bad for him it did not work out as he planned and I got the bike back.

The police asked me if I wanted to press charges and I said as long as I have the bike back I am happy. I did sell it after wards at a loss but I guess that happens when you help someone that you think is a friend and he SCREWS YOU…



It is clear that you have no grounds to call Mike a thief when you have been yourself arrested for attempted theft and that after all the generosity Mike has showered on you.

Why I mention this is for the members to clearly see what a buffoon Jorgen is and that our focus must be on the program. Mike has done consistent good work on the program however it is not Mike that is delaying or extending anything. The delays have been caused by discrepancies between the lawyers, insurer and facilitator or whoever is involved. Mike has been consistent all along and has said many times ít will be done" änd has even said it face to face to Martin. I continue to be optimistic.


Hahaha the only correct thing here is a visit at the police station. I cant remember the guys name, Mansor or some like that, he didnt want to have any problems with me or Mike as he had paid Mike for the bike, so he and I went to the police station together in order to make sure that he nor me would face any problems in the future. And I dont have any problems, but Mike have lots of them, like in he is old, no job, no education, no money, but off course Im lying Very Happy

Thanks for telling me what my intentions are/is, and thx for calling me a liar. In return you are blocked as I wont take [CENSORED] like that, and specialy not from you! I thought that people from Holland was a bit more intelligent, but there is was wrong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scandoz



Joined: 16 Oct 2013
Posts: 56

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jorgen

Dont agree with banning members when they are stating their opinions
Thats really all it was as none of us know how factual Ascends statements were except you and Mike regarding the Harley etc
Censoring others here does not help us get to the end of this.
You have to admit Jorgen you have no problem calling others names and being quite rude about it
You have to able to receive it also
Hopefully soon we can all put this drama behind us
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scandoz wrote:
Hi Jorgen

Dont agree with banning members when they are stating their opinions
Thats really all it was as none of us know how factual Ascends statements were except you and Mike regarding the Harley etc
Censoring others here does not help us get to the end of this.
You have to admit Jorgen you have no problem calling others names and being quite rude about it
You have to able to receive it also
Hopefully soon we can all put this drama behind us


Scandoz, you type your piece in a great manner, not a single one of your posts is stupid and based on wet dreams. Facts and common sence.

My time in here is not to be spend with people that have an IQ in the low end, and yes that I have a hard time to coop, and yes I do use names and being rude, but I dont call you a liar.

Ascends statements were copies from an email Mike once send out, and there wasnt much in that email that was even remotely close to the truth. Further more, that I was so stupid that I didnt make a contract with Mike can not give Mike the upper hand and he is the only one telling the truth.

Fact is like or not, no one have a dime and as in today I lead the game 1 - 0 due that fact. Mike tells the truth, I lie, and so waht? You still dont have a dime from Mike. That the VSB hacker clearly showed all that Mikes computers dont hold any data that can be connected to what ever teams, is not important, Jorgen lies. That I was there, doing the DB and what not, is not a fact - Jorgen lies. Mike have taken in +20 mill usd Mike is saint only telling the truth.

Sorry Scandoz, when you like Ascend refuses to just question these facts, and then call me a liar, then you are out. You can call me idiot, moron, stupid, ass or what ever, that I dont care about - it just shows that you are committed.

None have to have the same believes, hopes and what not as I, but at least argue with a minimum of common sence and not based on an old email from Mike.

Mike got away with this, he cant be touched. First of all he is gone, no one know where he lives other that Indonesia and out skirt of south Jakarta. That he post a line or two on his website, is not quiet like you can contact him, so Mike is gone, and you will only hear from him when he needs cash.

Jeff is a joke and he only tell what Mike have told him to say - Jeff is and have been on Mike pay roll for more than a decade, and as long as Jeff tell Mikes lies, then no one, not even Martin can provide any with new information, and that makes it all as it was 18 years ago. No pay outs witch I have said since 2005 and witch makes my statements the only believable. Not that I want it to be like that, I wish all of you got the millions you were promised, and some of you I feel I know very well and therefore fell sorry and guilty for have spend your money on fun and wine.

I have not and will not delete Ascend posts, but Ascend can not post anymore.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
martin_argentina
Site Admin


Joined: 11 Apr 2011
Posts: 48
Location: Argentina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:51 pm    Post subject: AGAINST CENSORSHIP Reply with quote

bogor wrote:
scandoz wrote:
Hi Jorgen

Dont agree with banning members when they are stating their opinions
Thats really all it was as none of us know how factual Ascends statements were except you and Mike regarding the Harley etc
Censoring others here does not help us get to the end of this.


I have not and will not delete Ascend posts, but Ascend can not post anymore.


I am strongly against censorship!! Jorgen please do NOT censor anyone here

I know Ascend personally, I talked extensively with him when we met in Ámsterdam twice, he is a very nice and intelligent person. What he states is always well-intentioned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: AGAINST CENSORSHIP Reply with quote

martin_argentina wrote:
bogor wrote:
scandoz wrote:
Hi Jorgen

Dont agree with banning members when they are stating their opinions
Thats really all it was as none of us know how factual Ascends statements were except you and Mike regarding the Harley etc
Censoring others here does not help us get to the end of this.


I have not and will not delete Ascend posts, but Ascend can not post anymore.


I am strongly against censorship!! Jorgen please do NOT censor anyone here

I know Ascend personally, I talked extensively with him when we met in Ámsterdam twice, he is a very nice and intelligent person. What he states is always well-intentioned


Martin let me put it VERY light. I delete, block and what not, and Im NOT asking ANYBODY. Then this should be clear as glass!

When it comes to Ascend, then he is NOT censored, he and his IP address is blocked, because NO ONE call me a liar, and specially not a fucking fruitcake that trust 100% in Mike Poulos! Intelligent you say he is, I know Jellyfish with a higher IQ!

Its kinda "funny" I have to prove that Im right, and Mikes words are as sacred as the words in the Bible. And yet none of you have got a single dime after 18 years.

You Martin was with me at the police station in Jakarta, and you of all know that what I have told here since day one, was the same explanation I gave at the police station. You also are very well aware that the detective was laughing at us because we was so stupid to believe in such a scheme, and as you know, he used the word SCAM!!

Fact is so simple - none payment for 18 years - Mike is gone, no one can get in touch with him, and as a favour to you I did try my luck and you super intelligent dutch friend Ascend, find that sooooo funny and made him smile.

Im done with stupid people who call ME a liar - Im the reason why all of you know what the [CENSORED] went on from 2001 - 2004.

If the little soooo intelligent dutch person, wanna get in again, then he comes up with an excuse and some profe that Mike having a legit business, that he spoked to his bank and insurance company, if not then Holland is out of the loop.


End of discussion

And yes Im pissed, jetlag and pissed!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
american-e65-scammed
Site Admin


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Posts: 43
Location: USA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: AGAINST CENSORSHIP Reply with quote

Garlin,
you are being undemocratic. If you block the IP range and the forum member, that is censorship.

Why can you call E65 Endowment65 members IDIOT, STUPID, Low IQ, etc.? whereas those E65 members cannot call you with similar words?

Several E65 members do not participate in this e65 Forum because they don't want to be censored or treated as stupid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index -> "News" regards E65 All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Abuse - Report Abuse - TOS & Privacy.
Powered by forumup.dk free forum, create your free forum! Created by Hyarbor & Qooqoa

Page generation time: 0.324