The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index The Internet biggest scam ever - E65

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

to good to be true ?...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index -> "News" regards E65
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ads






Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:14 am    Post subject: Ads

Back to top
kiwionthecoast



Joined: 08 Oct 2017
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: to good to be true ?... Reply with quote

hi i am new here , my mother has just sent more money , for the "courier option " was sent the email with his address etc... so i done a google earth search ,, seems some of the address is bogus , but part of it worked in the keyword search , and upon finding the street name , there happens to be another 15 or more streets that are named identical! lol, and the funds were asked to be deposited into the south Jakarta branch , which is a 1 hour and 40 min flight from his residence.....don't want to see her loosing all this money for broken dreams ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: to good to be true ?... Reply with quote

kiwionthecoast wrote:
hi i am new here , my mother has just sent more money , for the "courier option " was sent the email with his address etc... so i done a google earth search ,, seems some of the address is bogus , but part of it worked in the keyword search , and upon finding the street name , there happens to be another 15 or more streets that are named identical! lol, and the funds were asked to be deposited into the south Jakarta branch , which is a 1 hour and 40 min flight from his residence.....don't want to see her loosing all this money for broken dreams ...


Mike is not living in Batam any longer, but lives in Jakarta South, Bogor area, however street name, phone number and e-mail adr is unknown, witch should ring a bell or 2000 Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
american-e65-scammed
Site Admin


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Posts: 43
Location: USA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject: is this user "kiwionthecoast" legitimate? Reply with quote

I wonder if username "kiwionthecoast" is legitimate?
According to the username, he would be from New Zealand. IP shows to be from Brisbane, Australia, i.e., a neighboor country to Indonesia. Can an ozzie be so ignorant and UNknowledgeable about a huge geographical fact on Indonesia?

As "kiwionthecoast" is the only allegued E65 Endowment65 member (his mother indeed) saying to be sending money to SCAMMER MIKE POULOS, wouldn´t be ridicoulous thinking it is SCAMMER MIKE POULOS posting in this e65forum in favor of sending money as apparetly NO ONE is sending funds to SCAMMER MIKE POULOS

I am sure SCAMMER MIKE POULOS or SCAMMER JEFF GORDON read this e65forum...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: is this user "kiwionthecoast" legitimate? Reply with quote

american-e65-scammed wrote:
I wonder if username "kiwionthecoast" is legitimate?
According to the username, he would be from New Zealand. IP shows to be from Brisbane, Australia, i.e., a neighboor country to Indonesia. Can an ozzie be so ignorant and UNknowledgeable about a huge geographical fact on Indonesia?

As "kiwionthecoast" is the only allegued E65 Endowment65 member (his mother indeed) saying to be sending money to SCAMMER MIKE POULOS, wouldn´t be ridicoulous thinking it is SCAMMER MIKE POULOS posting in this e65forum in favor of sending money as apparetly NO ONE is sending funds to SCAMMER MIKE POULOS

I am sure SCAMMER MIKE POULOS or SCAMMER JEFF GORDON read this e65forum...



Ohhh yes they do Cool Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
soliel



Joined: 27 Oct 2013
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else find it strange that if Mike turned over everything to 'the team' that they would allow him to have editing access to the VSB site for these updates?

Why are the updates coming from Mikey and not the team?

Hmmm...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reacher



Joined: 10 Dec 2013
Posts: 33
Location: Malaysia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soliel wrote:
Does anyone else find it strange that if Mike turned over everything to 'the team' that they would allow him to have editing access to the VSB site for these updates?

Why are the updates coming from Mikey and not the team?

Hmmm...


Hmmmmmmm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bogor
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Posts: 144
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

soliel wrote:
Does anyone else find it strange that if Mike turned over everything to 'the team' that they would allow him to have editing access to the VSB site for these updates?

Why are the updates coming from Mikey and not the team?

Hmmm...


Because there never was a team!!

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

(not good with Chrome Crying or Very sad )
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JRK



Joined: 30 Jul 2017
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: is this user "kiwionthecoast" legitimate? Reply with quote

american-e65-scammed wrote:
[b]I wonder if username "kiwionthecoast" is legitimate?
According to the username, he would be from New Zealand. IP shows to be from Brisbane, Australia, i.e., a neighboor country to Indonesia. Can an ozzie be so ignorant and UNknowledgeable about a huge geographical fact on Indonesia?

/b]


I guess it is no more ignorant than to think that only a septic like yourself would be so crass as to assume 7500Klm is a close proximity.
Really!! are you that cynical that you have to revert to such derogatory terms.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
american-e65-scammed
Site Admin


Joined: 16 Apr 2011
Posts: 43
Location: USA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: is this user "kiwionthecoast" legitimate? Reply with quote

JRK wrote:
I guess it is no more ignorant than to think that only a septic like yourself would be so crass as to assume 7500Klm is a close proximity.
Really!! are you that cynical that you have to revert to such derogatory terms.


I do not reverse anything and I keep my statement: Australia is a neighboor country to Indonesia and ozzies like you should have been taught that Batam is far from Jakarta and I know that even though I am so far but online maps also help. It has also being said in this e65forum that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS escaped from Batam in order to hide in Depok/Bogor/south Jakarta, where he thinks no one will find him Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Internet biggest scam ever - E65 Forum Index -> "News" regards E65 All times are GMT + 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Abuse - Report Abuse - TOS & Privacy.
Powered by forumup.dk free forum, create your free forum! Created by Hyarbor & Qooqoa

Page generation time: 0.21